We are seeking an Executive Assistant who is a service oriented, need anticipating, driven to succeed human who is interested in forwarding the servant (not subservient) leadership of our company and support our two co-founders. We believe this person should be naturally disciplined in accomplishing the task at hand or committed to honing that skill. We believe this person is hyper-proactive and focused. Come join our team and unleash your full potential.
- Work directly with principals to support all aspects of their daily work routine.
- Manage multiple calendars (business & personal); specifically scheduling, rescheduling, and proactive management of daily schedule.
- Drive the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials.
- Attend meetings and take notes of discussions; prepare initial draft of minutes and summaries if needed.
- Remotely execute printing, faxing, filing: paper and electronic systems and mailing packages. This may require visiting Principal’s residences while working remotely and utilizing business centers to complete work.
- Help maintain e-mail organization and manage voicemail if needed.
- Compose and prepare letters or email relating to routine correspondence.
- Determine priority of matters directed towards Principles; redirect matters to team members to handle, or handle matters personally, as appropriate. Protect the time of the principals.
- Coordinate work with other team members as needed; play a key role in the coordination of projects across business units.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Manage & book business and personal travel arrangements.
- Perform local errands and shopping/resource finding for business and personal needs.
- Special projects: perhaps research based, or organizational in nature. A near term project may include researching office spaces for our businesses.
- 3-5 Years’ Experience as Assistant for Sr. Level Executive(s)
- Naturally anticipates needs
- Service oriented personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organization and task management skills
- Ability to work independently (Detail oriented self starter)
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks and maintain high level attention to detail; disciplined
- Executes projects effectively and efficiently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Position will work from home for the foreseeable future but will require traveling within the Mainline area back and forth to both Principals homes in Bala Cynwyd and Bryn Mawr.
Please note that while our cultural vision is the same for every business we own, benefits may vary by location
ATTENDANCE NEEDS: Onsite
SALARY RANGE: $50,000 - $80,000